This book covers key areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include Thomas equation, generalised tanh method, travelling wave hypothesis method, exact solution, solitary wave solution, mean graph, near-mean graph, direct product, Cartesian product, decomposition of graph, continuous monotonic decomposition, arithmetic decomposition, odd star decomposition, spZc –closed, strongly spZc-connected space, spZc-continuous, spZc-continuum, Lyness’ equations, periodic solution, Age-structured model, BLL- model, age-dependent harvesting, modified Leslie matrix, b-metric space, b2-metric space, weakly compatible, contractive conditions, computable real numbers, computable real functions, algebra of real functions, classification of real functions, extended rectangular B- metric spaces, almost alpha-Suzuki generalized rational type contraction conditions, alpha-Suzuki Ciric type contractions, common fixed points, transfinite cardinals, aleph zero, power set, twin prime conjecture, binary conversion, decimal conversion, decimal to binary conversion, digital system, binary system, Hankel-Schwartz transformation, bounded linear operator, generalized transformation, distributions, Bessel function, logistics modeling, estimation of plant equipment, assessing equipment capacity, optimization of plant layout, transport modeling, complete graphs, corona, graph operations, join, weakly connected dominating sets, weakly connected domination number, informal learning, E-learning, problem-based learning, social learning, cooperation, mentoring, degenerate transformation, discrete transitions, nonidentical and identical relations, non-integrable manifolds, skew-symmetric forms. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.