This book covers key areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include dust diffusion, atmospheric diffusion equation, longitudinal diffusion, wind speed, unsteady state, mathematics of computing, mathematical analysis, numerical analysis, computations on matrices, bulk service, working vacation, infinitesimal matrix, direct truncation method, cayley Hamilton, complex variable theory, rotlet, stokeslet, stresslet, stokes flows, entropy, fuzzy entropy, codeword length, decipherable code, crisp set, holder’s inequality, cloud computing, cloudsim, CAT(0) space, nonexpansive multivalued mapping, strong convergence, one?step, iterative scheme, round function, multi-term fractional differential equations, Riemann-Liouville fractional integral, Caputo derivative, Adomian polynomials, vectors, matrices, vector differential operators, vector algebraic operators, matrix multiplication, coordinate transformation, autoregressive process, laplace distribution, moving average process, random coefficient models. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.