This book covers key areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include harmonious labeling, symmetrical tree of diameter four, fixed point derivatives, underwater communication, fish movement study, acoustic signal, data communication, focused crawler, hyperlink, anchor text, Sibling, World Wide Web, yarn dynamics, equations of motion, virtual forces, numerical simulations, modeling, tension, balloon theory, unwinding simulations, winding angle, multiple vacations, heterogeneous servers, markov chain, ordering policy, triangle geometry, parametric methods, non-Parametric methods, parametric chi-square tests, non-parametric chi-square tests, Molodtsov Soft sets, euler, mutually orthogonal theory, non-additivity, design generation, Youden square, Hyper Graeco-latin, negative hypergeometry, negative binomial, approximations, games applications, simulation, chaos theory, chaotic circuits, Chua’s circuit, Monte Carlo Integration algorithm, randomness, multilayer perceptron, Computed Tomography scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.