This book covers key areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include smart schooling system, smart education, Analytical Hierarchy Process, I-Non-expansive multi-valued mapping, Fixed point, Weak convergence, Strong convergence, Banach space, Ishikawa iteration, countable family, elliptic curve cryptography, double and add operation, affine coordinates, social enterprise, sustainability of social enterprise, social economy, social enterprise in Korea, dilation, Erosion, Hypergraph, Intuitionistic Fuzzy, Klein four-group, statistical inference, contraception, pregnancy rate, pregnant woman rate, image Segmentation, image recognition, texton, pixels, merging algorithm for mobile users, pseudo-differential type operator, Hankel type convolution, Bessel type operator, Hankel type transform, Sobolev type space, human thinking, single sampling plan, Gamma-Zero inflated poisson distribution, oc curve, minimum angle method, risk minimization. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.