This book covers key areas of Chemistry and Biochemistry. The contributions by the authors include Pthalaldehyde, amino acid Schiff bases, chromium (II) compounds, antibacterial activity, Adsorption isotherms, bleaching, acid activation, clays, protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B , \(\alpha\)-glucosidase , density functional theory, molecular docking simulation, Biodegradation, Chitosan blends, Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy, Microhardness, Polyvinyl alcohol, isosorbide diester, isosorbide, genotoxicity, mutagenicity, toxicity, Hypertension, nutraceutical, concentration, risk factors, Atherogen, legume, human heart, Approximation, cell conductivity, electroporation, mathematical analysis, Nanoparticles, Zinc oxide, Illicium verum, green synthesis, Scanning electron microscopy, Synthesis, heterocycles, phenothiazine, N-acylphenothiazines, pharmacological properties, Lead fulvate, stability constant, fulvic acids, Neonicotinoid, thiacloprid, solid-phase spectroscopy, luminescence, Malachite green, and leucomalachite green. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.