This book covers key areas of Agricultural Sciences. The contributions by the authors include agricultural manufacturing, economic growth, kaldor hypotheses, chow breakpoint test, biodiversity, traditional paddy rice terraces, heteromorphic achenes, seed dispersal, germination, photoblastic effect, plant cell culture, medicinal plants, metabolic engineering, bioactive compounds, Drudgery reducing farm technologies, capacity building training programmes, adoption and awareness, Irrigation water quality, geo-accumulation index, enrichment factor, heavy metals pollution and pollution index, genotypes, physiological traits, Improved soybean technology, supplementation, growth performance, return above feed and chick cost, liquid biofertilizers, traditional cultivars. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Agricultural Sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.