This book covers key areas of agricultural science. The contributions by the authors include dairy management, feeding, rhizosphere, soil pollutants, phytopathogenic microorganisms, mutualistic symbiosis, atmospheric nitrogen-free fixing bacteria, organic carbon, Trygona honey, pandemic COVID 19, added value, sustainability, cultivation technology, experimental precision, experimental planning, experimental design, dairy cattle actors, constraints, and coping strategy, liquid smoke, total plate count, reproductive characters, profitability, waste recycling, recyclable waste, Integrated Farming System, cassava germplasms, agro-climatic conditions, biological control, chemical control, disease in leaf, microorganism, organic agriculture, botanical seeds, germination, crops germplasms, pollination, shelling capacity, shelling cost, shelling efficiency, tubular maize sheller, reproductive biology, breeding system, medicinal plant, agricultural commodities, fatty acid components, seed characters, intercropping models, biomass, livestock, PIR broiler patterns. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.