This book covers key areas of agricultural sciences. The contributions by the authors include particle size distribution, physical property, water retention, available moisture, reduced tillage, irrigation management, biotechnology education, capacity development, biosafety training, gene silencing, RNA Interference, ontogenesis, phylogenesis, crop production, breeding, gene conservation, Genetic erosion, genetic resources, arabidopsis, plant defense activator, systemic acquired resistance, physical treatment, seed germination, Setaria, green foxtail, giant foxtail, collective farming, economic yield, insecticides, integrated pest and disease management. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.