This book covers key areas of Language, Literature and Education. The contributions by the authors include foreign cultures, indigenous languages, foreign languages, competency development, music education, child learning, developmentally appropriate practice, spiritual development of personality, collaborative learning, inclusive education, computer-supported education, secondary education, special educational, emotionally disturbed child, academic performance, regular classroom, maladaptive behavior, mental health, teaching motivation, information and communication technologies, geometry, astronomy, perant theory, cognitive-behavior modification, autonomous learners, language learning, learner autonomy, learner independence, social changes, in-depth ethnographic structure. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Language, Literature and Education.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.