This book covers all areas of agricultural sciences. The contributions by the authors include breeding strategies; environment, modern agriculture; biodiversity; climate changes; ecosystems; germplasm; breeding efficiency; selection; genetic engineering; intellectual property protection; small farmers; magnetic declination; magnetic field; influence of magnetism; seed germination; agricultural experiments; rural women; climate change; mitigation; adaptation; sustainable agriculture; occupation; diversification; molecular interactions; nematode; genotype; meloidogyne; Phaseolus vulgaris; loan size and its determinants; farmers; chickpea; pod borer; Helicoverpa armigera; avoidable loss; pest of chickpea; Colocasia esculenta; Phytophthora colocasiae; fungicides; spray regimes; rice; drought; silicon; membrane stability; plant water status; osmotic potential; grain yield; Kagzi lime; post harvest physical losses; Economical losses; B-C ratio; Incidence; black gram; insect-pests; correlation coefficient; insecticides; natural enemies etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.