This book covers key areas of agricultural sciences. The contributions by the authors include pre & post emergence herbicide nutrient uptake, yield of chickpea, energy intensity, energy wastage, energy savings, essential oil, leaves, extract phytochemicals, rapeseed uptake and yield, market participation, 2 stage-heckman model, genetic diversity, germplasm, microsatellites, grain weight of maize, variety, organic manure and fertilizer, live poultry, market actors, marketing system, agricultural technology, adoption study, rice farming, agricultural productivity, agricultural policies, auto correlation function, autoregressive integrated moving average, partial autocorrelation function, kharif rice, production forecasting. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.