The present book is focused on fundamental concepts of Corrosion-Fatigue interaction of Different Materials. It is the outgrowth of our several years of teaching postgraduate courses in mechanical engineering department.
It is expected that the book will be a useful reference/text for professionals/students of engineering and including Corrosion-Fatigue research and project consultants. We have tried not only to give a comprehensive coverage of the various aspects of Corrosion-Fatigue analysis but provided an exhaustive appendix on interest examples. These examples, along with the topics discussed, will, we believe, help both students and teachers in carrying out Corrosion-Fatigue analysis and solving problems. In this book, all the basic concepts in Corrosion-Fatigue are clearly identified and presented in a simple manner with illustrative and practical examples.
Any suggestions for improving the contents would be warmly appreciated.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.