There is a tremendous need for elaborate, efficient and optimized domestic sewage treatment systems in rural areas all over the globe. In this study, the process, treatment efficiency, and operation management of rural wastewater sewage treatment in Suzhou are investigated and discussed. The comparison of rural domestic wastewater treatment mode between Suzhou and Kenya is analyzed. According to the investigation and analysis, it can be concluded that: for the decentralized rural domestic sewage, it is suitable to collect it separately, take the natural village as the unit to construct the sewage treatment device, and the treatment process adopts ABR anaerobic treatment + composite constructed wetland, which has the characteristics of energy-saving, convenient management and beautifying the environment; while for the rural area close to the town, it can be collected to the urban sewage treatment plant for treatment.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.