This book covers key areas of science and technology research. The contributions by the authors include friction, mechanical systems, mathCad programme, tribological processes, gear cutting, tool life, cylindrical gears, cutting geometry, tendinopathy, tendon wrap, crystal structure, grain structure, X-ray fluorescence spectrometry, Freund’s complete adjuvant model, phytochemical constituents, anti-rheumatic activity, bioclimatic chart analysis, passive solar heating, passive cooling, thermal comfort, climate change, passive strategies, Olgyay’s method, bioclimatic charts, climatic zones, comfort zone, environmental remediation, energy storage, marginal community, mud crab culture technique, potential livelihood. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.