This book covers key areas of science and technology research. The contributions by the authors include Fisher’s Linear discriminant function, wavelet gabor filter, artificial neural network, diabetes mellitus, magnesium, glycated haemoglobin, 3D printing, rapid prototyping, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, fused deposition modelling, tensile strength, brown midrib genes, phenotypic marker, segregating populations, introgression, emasculation, classical electrodynamics, two-body problem, extended Dirac radiation term, neutral equations with both delay and advanced arguments, periodic solution, fixed point theorem,, food processing plants, lipid contaminated wastewater, lipid degradation, soft substrate wearable antenna, dielectric constant, thyroid gland, cancer thyroid gland ISM band, thermal efficiency, thermal effectiveness, shell and helical coil tube, heat exchanger, aquatic environment, bacteria, chemical properties, SIR model, epidemic model, stability, differential transformation method, thermal analysis, daylight index. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.