This book covers key areas of pharmaceutical research. The contributions by the authors include pharmacophore analysis, docking, carboxylesterases inhibitors, isatin derivatives, essential oil, antioxidant activity, cytotoxic effect, aflatoxin-producing fungal species, organic molecule, biomass valorization, biofuel development, colorectal cancer, buccal film, oral thin film, sublingual delivery system, gastro retentive, fast dissolving oral thin film, antimicrobial activity, anticancer activity, phytochemical analysis, minimum inhibitory concentration, Jurkat T-cell, acute lymphoblastic leukemia, phosphatidylserine, apoptosis, flow cytometry, cancer prevention and therapy, abnormal methylation enzymes, cancer stem cells, synthetic CDA formulations, differentiation inducers, differentiation helper inducers, antimicrobial activity, minimum inhibitory concentration, minimum bactericidal concentration, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, solid lipid nanoparticles, in vitro cytotoxicity, pharmacokinetic study. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.