This book covers key areas of Pharmaceutical Research and Development. The contributions by the authors include Acne vulgaris, allopathy, hyperkeratinizations, pilosebaceous gland, hyperseborrhoea and propionibacterium, Hypertension, cardiovascular disorders, red raspberry, cranberry, anthocyanins, ellagitannins, bioactive compounds, Erythrina variegate, MDA-MB-231, cytotoxicity, apoptosis, Rutin, cytotoxicity , High-Resolution Liquid chromatography Mass Spectrometry (HRLCMS), Cinnamomum Tamala and Spilanthes Acmella extract, antimicrobial evaluation, Phytochemical screening, lozenges, evaluation parameter, Heavy Metals, PAHs, Risk Assessment, Soft Drink, target hazard quotient (THQ), incremental lifetime cancer risk (ILCR), Lutein, ciprofloxacin, total RBCs count and total WBCs count, GABA receptor, neuron disorders, abuse of alcohol, chronic effects of alcohol, benzodiazepines, ligand-gated ion channels (LGICs), Fexofenadine hydrochloride, montelukast sodium, HPLC, validation, simultaneous estimation, ICH guidelines, Multiple illnesses, drug reactions, remedial measures, Geriatrics, Visual illusions, rich afterimage illusion, eye movements, visual field constantcy, gaze direction, spatial vision, eye position, residual illusion, head tilt, proprioceptive signals, static retinal image, MRP2, miRNA133a, cyclosporine nephrotoxicity, proteinuric disease, FSGS, ET-BR ko-/-rats, Prostaglandins, arachidonic acid, differentiation inducers, differentiation therapy, wound healing, progenitor stem cells, chemo-surveillance. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Pharmaceutical Research and Development.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Cyclosporine A Nephrotoxicity: Downregulation of Multiple Drug Resistance-Associated Protein 2 (MRP2) by Upregulated miRNA133a: Its Importance in Renal Transplantation and Treatment of Proteinuric Disease Such as FSGS