This book covers key areas of geography, environment and earth science. The contributions by the authors include hydrological niche, Restionaceae, Fynbos biome, microclimate, Climate change, hydrological niche, fynbos biome, carbon offsetting, clean energy transition, de-carbonization, sustainable fuels, renewable energies, climate change, residential retrofits, building science, building physics, paradigm of design, next generation of retrofitting technology, waste plastics, energy recovery, pyrolysis, land subsidence, groundwater storage, depletion cone, satellite data, kinematic models, annual ring widths, pyrites, porphyry deposits, elemental geochemistry, acid sulfate soil, toxic dynamic and transformation, natural environmental factors. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of geography, environment and earth science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.