This book covers key areas of Chemical Science. The contributions by the authors include microorganism, monosaccharides, microbial bioconversion, Biochemical methods, Biogas, dry reforming, catalyst deactivation, anti-coking activity, Michael addition, Inhibitor of GABA, organic chemistry, calcium release, chiral organic catalysts, nano encapsulation, polycaprolactone, antifungal studies, Salinization, degradation, organic matter, air pollution, PM Aerosols, road traffic, FTiR-ATR spectroscopy, Agx/TiO nanostructures, reusable photocatalytic materials, pollutant degradation, surface oxidation, anatase phase, rutile phase, Phosphate glass, leaching, glass fertilizers, glass formers and modifiers, ionic potential, limiting equivalent conductance, Shedlovsky equations, Walden products, thermodynamic parameters, Oscillator strength, Bonding parameters, energy parameters, antimicrobial activity, synthetic drugs, bioactive natural products, agrochemicals. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Chemical Science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.