This book covers key areas of chemical science. The contributions by the authors include isotherms, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Treated Goat Hoof, animal waste, operating factors, heavy metals, adsorption, organic solar cell,, donor, acceptor, HOMO and LUMO orbitals, open-circuit voltage, short-circuit current density, fill factor, power output, absorption wavelengths, oscillator strength, maximum coefficient absorptions, UV-VIS spectrum, reverse direction MECC, hydrostatic injection, diffusion injection, effective mobility, alizarin red S retention, optimization, iron-loaded cellulose nanocomposite bead, isotherm, kinetics, recycling, electrical properties, dielectric properties, nano particles, carbon nanofibers, anti-cancer drug, drug deliverance, pyrolysis, diesel engine, Diesel fuel (DF), combustion, emission, allopathic drug, herbal drug, hoopoe, kidney stone, lithotripsy, methemoglobinemia, boreholes, cinnamoyl derivatives, chemiotaxonomy, hypolipidemic effect, hydrodistillation, antibacterial activity. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemical sciences
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.