This book covers key areas of chemistry and biochemistry research. The contributions by the authors include neuroendocrine tumor, degradation derivative, impurity identification, tandem mass spectrometry, microwave irradiation, eco-friendly reactions, biological activity, mono and bimetallic nanoparticles, capping effect, HPTC fingerprinting, antioxidant bioefficacy, Signal transduction, molecular vibration, resonance recognition, infrared radiation, molecular interaction, toxicity, anti-diabetes, desulfurization, homogeneous catalysis, Zipf’s Law, Proteoforms Numbers, Biomarkers, High-grade Glioblastoma, two-dimensional electrophoresis, mass spectrometry, environmental epigenetics, epigenetic marks, signal integration, molecular mechanisms, Schiff bases, metal complexes, antimicrobial activity, antitumor activity, nonlinear optical properties. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemistry and biochemistry.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.