I am very pleased about the acceptance by the B. P. International publisher to publish this text book. Since 2013, I have been teaching the topic “Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology” to the U. G. students of B. Sc. III. While preparing the notes for said topic, I start to search the study material from various sources. Time to time, session by session these notes get polished by updating it. It has been decided that these notes should be published as a text book to form basic study material for the students of U. G., P. G., and engineering. The manuscript is framed by following the syllabus for B. Sc. course prescribed by R. T. M. Nagpur University. With assurance, this book will be beneficial for the students while they study regarding the nanomaterials. I acknowledge the heartfelt gratitude to the publisher for their acceptance of my manuscript to publish as a text book. The suggestions from readers would be highly admissible. I apologize for discrepancy and mistakes in the manuscript, if any. Also, I am very thankful to my family and friends who inspire me to write this book. Finally, I registered thanks to all sources that studied by me to prepare the literature of the book.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.