I encountered an outbreak of Kawasaki disease (KD) in Japan on 1982. Aspirin therapy was a sole treatment for the disease, and many children had severe coronary artery lesions (CALs) on 1982. Currently, we have been able to utilize an intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) therapy for KD, and the prevalence of CALs caused by KD have been decreasing. However, an effective use of IVIG therapy for the prevention of severe CALs has not been established yet. In this book, I have reviewed findings of clinical trials conducted in our department regarding acute-phase treatment and prevention of severe CALs in KD.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.