This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include Faraday rotation, optical activity, excitons, exchange interaction, induced gyrotropy, elliptical birefringence, torsional moment, isotropic point, solidification, binary alloy, dual-phase region, macro segregation, convection, heat-mass transfer, modeling, the columnar-to-equiaxed transition, Space Vector PWM, SPWM, three-level inverter, diode clamped inverter, capacitor balance, total harmonic distortion, rice plant disease, machine learning, solid state drives, NAND Flash, Security, ATA Security, data hiding, cryptography, steganography, image processing, crimping, hydraulic jack, hose crimping, physical properties, mechanical properties, merit factor, autocorrelation level, polyphase sequence, cyclic algorithmic, dynamic matrices, spam detection, latent semantic analysis, evanescent wave, optical fiber, agricultural product, agricultural sector, forecasting, mobile application, plasticity, workspace influence, ASE noise power, optical fiber communications, single pumping, wavelength optical multiplexer, oscillators, clocks, global navigation satellite system, satellite based augmentation systems. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.