This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include ultrasonic vibration, cutting mechanics, biodiesel production, glycerol concentration, acidification, purification, optical properties, phonon calculation, reflective index, spectrofluorimetry, molecular interaction, kinetic model, anaerobic digestion, mesophilic, thermophilic condition, hydraulic retention time, biogas production, solar cell, liquid electrolyte, UV-spectrum, natural dye, energy gap, optical properties, transportation problems, urban traffic, travelling salesman problem, mathematical optimization, combinatorial optimization, available software solution, portfolio theory, active investments, mathematical models in portfolio theory, portfolio optimization, assets in mutual funds, decision support in investments, eco-house, differential transformation method, ordinary differential equations, series solution, boundary value problems, mathematical model updating method, finite elements, finite time centered space scheme, turbulence, ultrasonic velocity profiler, water-in-oil emulsion, chemical reactions, infrared spectroscopy, thermo-oxidation, obsolescence, flexibility, adaptability, resilience, pare hydro-electric power project, rock mass classification, rock quality designation, Terzaghi’s rock load theory, rock structure rating, rock mass rating, rock mass quality system. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.